A R C H I V E

Friday, January 25, 2013

New Series: TOPSHOP Wish List


Welcome my fellow readers! I thought it would be fun to add a new series, more fashion related, to my blog! I actually think that these will be my favorite kinds of posts to write because I'll get to chat to you about trends, seasonal items,and shops which I think are great places to get style items from. Since TOPSHOP just opened a location in Vancouver, and seeing as how I was quickly overwhelmed by the amazing-ness of the store, I thought it would be the perfect time to make a list of things I want. The prices in TOPSHOP are a bit pricey but from what i've heard (From Youtbers & Bloggers) the quality is great. 




1. PETITE LONG SLEEVE CROP TEE
Because Winter is still here I think it's essential to keep warm. Though this is a cropped shirt, there would be endless ways of styling it and it would also make a great transitional piece for Spring

2. PETITE EAGLE ARMY JACKET
Army is a trend that has came and gone several times throughout the evolution of fashion. I believe the last time I wore anything army was in 2006...Crazy huh? Well this jacket not only brings back the trend, but it's a great layering piece as well and looks like it would give an exceptional amount of warmth. The added spike studs along the shoulder are a total bonus.

3. GEEK TEE
Graphic tee's, anything with bold or artsy print will never go out of style. This is especially cute because of the rolled sleeves wich kinda make it look a bit bad-ass contrasting to the white bold GEEK print. I'm also a sucker for a deep red or oxblood colored anything!

4. CONE STUD CAMO JACKET
This khaki green jacket looks durable and again, easy to wear! With some leggings/black skinnies and some gold accessories & sleek hair you could dress up this jacket a lot!  

5. RAGGED BEANIE BY THE RAGGED PRIEST
I've kinda been obsessed with beanies. I don't many but I see them EVERYWHERE! This one is very cool and rebel-esque and I think it would be perfect and ideal for cold cold cities...i.e. Vancity! 

What are pieces from TOPSHOP that you've been dying to get?

No comments :