A R C H I V E

Sunday, September 13, 2015

W E E K E N D

This weekend consisted of good food, great friends and an absolute guarantee that school is back in session. This is a remix of a song that I love by The Virgins called Rich Girl that's been my tune of choice, I found this mix on SoundCloud. 


Saturday

After the first long week of being back at school I was quite happy that my friend decided to host her post 21st birthday at a lovely little place downtown. I threw on a comfy pair of XXI jeans, a little bag from H&M and a beautiful black silk blouse from Zara. Paired with my over-worn boots from XXI, I went to get the best mac&cheese in Gastown with my lovely friend Catherine. We then made our way over to the Diamond for drinks with some great company.. 

Sunday

I started my day with seeing Catherine for brunch, where she made some excellent french toast and had an array of Keurig coffee cups for me to choose from (I went for the Rain forest Blend). I went home, prepared my fits for the week and read a page of "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" by Richard Carlson. This little book has 100 things that you shouldn't "sweat" about, and the lessons usually make me feel insightful and like I've actually learned something that I can apply to my everyday life.









No comments :