A R C H I V E

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Eye like to line #punny



Left to right
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner, Eyeko skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner


Three new liners to add to my collection. I normally use the Annabelle Liquid Felt Tip liner but it just hasn't been fulfilling my needs recently. All three of these liners work differently but equally as good, following?
The Urban Decay one is a liquid liner with a brush tip 
The Eyeko Skinny is a felt tip liner, almost like a sharpie
and the Kat Von D is a brush tip liner, that works like a felt tip
All three of these liners are great, and they all - in my opinion work the same
They all have a deep, true black color, they can apply precise thick or thin lines and they all come in great packaging. The removal of all the liners are quite nice with any facial cleanser or makeup remover.


What do you think about these? What are you currently using and how do you think they compare?

No comments :