A R C H I V E

Monday, July 28, 2014

"I am kayak, hear me roar" an #ootd

Cardigan, H&M; Tank top, Aritzia; Trousers, Loft; NIKES



On this slightly grey vancity day my beautiful friend shot some photos of me styling my Nike's. I don't exactly know if I like how this looks. I think I do like it, although I wish my socks were white. Anyhow the next couple of outfit posts are featuring these Nike's because I was/am experimenting styling them!

Sorry for the rush post I haven't managed my time properly (bullet journal to begin..future post coming soon) I am quickly typing this with 20% battery left and sleep to catch seeing as I have to wake up tomorrow morning and go to work! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I know I did :)

ALSO
let me know if any of you got the title reference! I will be thrilled