A R C H I V E

Monday, May 6, 2013

First Impressions: Glamoflauge


This is my first Hard Candy product that I've purchased and I must say that I'm not as pleased as I thought I would have been. I  love this concealer, it's creamy and matches me perfectly (the pencil was a good bonus to get too!) everything is great except for the fact that it creases quite a lot under my eyes if I do not use a powder to set it. I know that you should always use a powder but sometimes I’m quite lazy with my makeup and skip it! It's the right amount of brightness and it’s a super heavy coverage, which I don't necessarily need, but I know that there is a better concealer out there for me.

I know for sure this tube is going to last me ages but how do I find a concealer that doesn't crease, I'm so lost guys. What do you guys recommend?

No comments :