A R C H I V E

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review: Benefit They're Real Mascara

Benefit's latest mascara, "They're Real!" was introduced in Fall 2012. I was sceptical to try this mascara because a couple years ago I had tried the "Big Fatty Mascara" and I was not a hug fan of it. After hearing Youtubers such as Tiffany D rave about this mascara I knew I had to try it out. When I had purchased my Sephora Mascara Sampler in December this was one on the mascaras included, and I’m happy to say this product IS worth its hype!

It not only lengthens my lashes but give tons of volume!  You can get up to 2 coats without it looking clumpy, the staying power is amazing and it’s not super difficult to take off. The wand is plastic and the spikes wrap around the whole want, including the tip (look closely at the photo bellow). I definitely give this mascara an 8/10. Why not 10? I have a personal preference of non-plastic wands and I also like more lengthening mascara opposed to volumizing. I still think this mascara is pretty amazing and would totally purchase the full size!



Left eyelashes with They're Real Mascara, Right eyelashes are my natural lashes!
Note: In the pictures above I did not use an eyelash curler

Have you guys tried this mascara or any other from Benefit? What did you think?

8 comments :

Cmichellestyles said...

I think it looks great!
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :) You should try it out!

Elena said...

wow.just came across your blog and i looooove it.
i thought about getting this mascara for such a long time, after reading that i have to try it.
xx

Hola Bambi said...

Great review , looks great x

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, yay! I've converted at least one person to try this! :)
xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks xx

Unknown said...

Great post!

Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
So that deserves a new follower :)

Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much girl <3