A R C H I V E

Monday, April 20, 2015

The bags under my eyes aren't Prada no more.





Lets be honest, we've all probably had that moment when we realize that our drugstore favorites just don't work like the real deal stuff does. I have officially retired my Hard Candy concealers for this shiny new glory.

I love NARS, I think I can say it's my favorite makeup brand & I held off buying this even though all the blogger & vlogger reviews were great because I just couldn't justify the price. Which kinda doesn't make sense because I have no problem buying a NARS blush...The point is, I finally gave in and purchased the Creamy Radiant Concealer in the color Ginger/Medium 2.

I've only used this a couple time but I can already tell you that I love it. It doesn't crease and it doesn't look heavy on the skin. I think the translucent powder from NARS would pair nicely with this. Maybe that will be my next splurge after I finish my Bare Minerals translucent powder.

No comments :