A R C H I V E

Monday, August 11, 2014

Just a pinch

Messy drawer is never a bore




Since 4 or 5 years ago my NARS blush obsession began. I usually don\t accumulate more then 2 of anything (bronzers, eyeliners, concealers, mascara..) I just like to finish a product before I invest in a new one. With these blushes, that was not the case. Dolce Vita was the first one I owned, i'm actually so surprised I have not hit pan on it yet because it's my most used and such a great everyday color. Liberte is a very orangey color, great for when I want a subtle blush color or when I want my bronzer too look more amplified. Desire is a very bold color in the pan and you can definitely build it up but it's great for night out or a really simple daytime look with that pinched cheek sort of effect. 
I am aware that these are not the cheapest of blushes but they are completely worth the money and I haven't been disappointed. It's an investment that's worth all your while!

Have you tried NARS blushes? Do you like them?

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Dolce Vita was my first ever blush :) Another one I love is Gilda!

xx gloria

jessica chauhan said...

Oh nice! I wanna try Sin!