A R C H I V E

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

American Apparel Wishlist

Another Wishlist! I have SO many of these coming your way. I legitimately get so hyped up by things I see on Tumblr or on store websites. One of my favorite stores is American Apparel but I only really love the store because of their amazing nail lacquers! Here are a few things I want to purchase this year from AA.



1. Nail lacquer
I've always been a huge fan of the nail lacquer from AA. All you really need is one coat because they are opaque as can be! I believe the bottles hold more nail polish then an OPI and their color range is just amazing. They have recently added Neon, Sheer, and Metallic lines of lacquers and I am SO excited to collect more!
2. Viscose shawl cardigan
This shawl cardigan looks like the perfect throw for a breezy summer day. I would want to purchase the white/grey color because it would match to any summer outfit and it also looks like a super cosy material 
3. Beanie
I own a beanie from TNA but this one is just so much cuter! I think the pom pom would suite the Fall/Winter months better but I would want a black or red one for summer time to make an outfit more grunge or edgy. And would look great with winged eyeliner, I think!
4. 3D flower mesh jumper
I've had my eye on this jumper for a really long time now. It comes in a variety of colors, white, black, purple, rose, and light blue, (maybe more). Lana Del Rey is sporting it in the photo above, and I think it would look gorgeous with light blue jeans or a black skater skirt.

What do you wish for from AA?

No comments :