A R C H I V E

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Resolutions & Hello 2013


I've literally been thinking about resolutions for ages I feel like. Every year that little voice in your head tells you "this year will be different, you will be more productive and not listen to those irrelevant people" Except every year we don't listen to the voice because its virtually impossible to do all those things and still be HUMAN. I guess i'll list my 3 resolutions for this year (I usually have 3)

 1. TAKE RISKS
Okay, this may sound typical, but I really plan to follow through with this resolution this year. I want to take risks fashion wise, beauty wise, with my appearance with my life. I want to be a risk taker this year.

 2. DON'T MAKE EFFORT ON THOSE WHO DON'T TOWARDS YOU
That was a bit confusing...hahah. So basically, I always feel as if I'm the person to reach out and speak to distant friends or just friends in general. I've realized this past year "If its meant to be, it'll be" I can't keep wasting time on making effort on those who could care less about me.

 3. MAKE PROGRESS
My self goals include, saving for a destination trip, having fun in school and to please everyone (a bit far fetched and unreachable the last one I realize) I really want to focus on reaching future goals. I try too hard all the time to make things work out and I haven't noticed a great deal of change.


What's your resolution?

No comments :