A R C H I V E

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi again, I believe we've met before..

This photo was taken pre-spontaneous hair cut!
On me: Lips, mac Ruby Woo; Top, Talula, Bottoms, zara jeans
So... It's been like a year has it? Oh how the times fly's my friends! Little did I know that Uni was going to take over my life and that Fashion was going to become a 24/7 lifestyle!
Here, in a sequential order of semi-big events that happened since the last time I posted:

  1. I'm 19! (Dec 10th)
  2. Some personal stuff happened
  3. Realized that I have no idea what I want to do in the Fashion Industry
  4. Met some really great people *emotional*
  5. Learned how to say "no"
  6. Learned how to say "yes"
  7. Got through my year of Uni with grades I am proud of
  8. Cut my hair
  9. Went to New York City
  10. Summer....a.k.a. now
I guess the big topic here for me was New York City (there will hopefully be a post on this soon) but needless to say, I've done a lot of growing up within the past year. I definitely feel as if i'm on a different chapter of my life now and I feel good!

Anyhow, the point of this post is just to holla at you all that I am SO excited to be blogging again!

Excited for the ride? Oh cool, so am I.

xx jess

No comments :