A R C H I V E

Monday, December 28, 2015

Restart & Backup an #ootd

I've purposely kept you all waiting for another blog post. 

It's been a pretty packed schedule ever since the Fall semester wrapped itself up, but that being said it wrapped up quite nicely with a pretty little bow and lots of confetti sparkles. After my amazing birth week ended (a 7 day event of the being of my 21 years of existence on this planet which included seeing all my close friends, cake, drinks and more) there were errands to do, emails to read and cleaning to be done. Now that most of that is taken care and Christmas is over I can do a little me time before the Spring semester commences. 
Enough talk about my current life situations, today was a lovely day in the city (no rain!) with Angela & Kate (click their names to check their insta's). We drank a couple cups of coffee, wandered throughout gastown & railtown, and obvs took some photos for the blog. These girls keep me sane, show them some love. 


Here's a cool song, give it a listen & show my Soundcloud some love.



Shawl & hat, GOLDEN by TNA (aritzia); Flannel, Wilfred Free (aritzia); Jeans, TOPSHOP; Bag, Coach; Shoes, ALDO
Other layered jacket (w. hood), Lululemon












Happy almost 2016.

No comments :