A R C H I V E

Friday, October 16, 2015

"The only thing I smoke is my competition" an #ootd

Title of this post is credited to Mrs. Sophia Amoruso, a fashion maven, empire builder and #girlboss

The ruthlessness of an ENTJ spirit isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think it acts as a strength, I look at idols in my life such as Kelly Cutrone or Sophia Amoruso and think, they really didn't know what the future would hold for them, they saw a path, created opportunity and took it. I've been trying hard not to plan too far ahead and to create opportunity and use who I know and what I know to bring me further. That's my current thought bubble.

Classic pink shirt. 



This is the first late night of the semester. If we talked on the phone tonight, thanks for keeping me procrastinated.  


Shoes, Coach; Jeans, H&M; Sweater, XXI; Pleather jacket GUESS










No comments :