A R C H I V E

Sunday, September 6, 2015

S U N D A Y

The calm before the storm, a weekend to relax before the hectic uni days take over. I can already imagine the large amounts of homework and the withering of my social life. I took it easy today, did all the little bits that will hopefully make my week go smoother.
After such a hectic summer, I spent my last Sunday washing the makeup from the several wedding events off my brushes. I painted my acrylic nails with the color "First Date" by L'Oreal, fixed up my vanity, sharpened my nude lip liners by Annabelle that I'm addicted too. I assembled my outfits for this week to save me the hassle that would happen in the A.M., thew on a Rose sleeping mask from Sephora to somewhat replenish my skin and unwound by reading a few pages of #GIRLBOSS.


This is also a good jam you should listen too









No comments :