A R C H I V E

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

1-800-whats-our-sign-compatibility an #ootd

I know it's been quite a while, but this summer has been quite a whirlwind. 

From travelling to New York and then exploring the streets of Venice, Italy, then coming back to Vancity and having to dive into a new job as a graphic design assistant then going to work in a showroom for a week, dentist appointments, working as a Student Assistant at my Uni, SO.MANY.THINGS.

And the party doesn't stop, more work, a wedding coming up this weekend, and shortly with school coming around the corner I've just been non-stop!

But today, my friends, I got a lovely break. On this beautiful Tuesday I went out with one of my best for a little window shopping downtown, drank an excellent cappuccino and ate delicious salted caramel doughnut. And amazing company of course. 
Just like me and Angela always do, here are some shots of my outfit of the day ;)

Talk soon!










Jacket/Top/Leggings, Talula/Aritzia; Shoes, XXI; Bag, MATT & NAT


No comments :