A R C H I V E

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The naked truth

Annabelle Lipliner in Spice, Cinnabar & Demure
Remmel Lasting Finish in Driving me Nude
Remmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08
Bite Lipstick in Lychee and Musk
MAC Satin Lipstick in Verve 


When I first began to wear lipstick I was never a Nude lover. I thought, whats the point of wearing a plain jane lipstick? A couple years later and I have converted (not completely).. I do prefer to wear a brighter red or pink but throwing a brown or nude in every once in a while is perfectly fine. In the photos above are the only nude lip products I own.
My favorites are the Bite lipstick, though it's not matte I love how it looks over my Annabelle lipliners. I also Love the color Verve by MAC. It's basically the perfect brown shade for me. I could do without the Remmel products but they were a cheap addition to the collection for me to experiment with what formulas I found best.

What is your favorite Nude lip product?

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I was definitely not a nude lip lover until recently! Those Annabelle lip liners looks so cute, and the Bite lipstick looks so good! Never seen a product like that before. Do you know where I could purchase these? X
http://nonfictionbeauty.com

jessica chauhan said...

I usually get my drugstore finds at Walmart or target! And the Bite lipstick is from sephora :)