A R C H I V E

Monday, June 23, 2014

Posting Schedule

I think that I'm going to be posting 5 days a week. I'm going to try really hard to continue that goal of mine. I've always wanted to be a consistent blogger. I think I've started a blog about 4 or 5 times and it never really worked out. I think it was mainly due to the fact that I didn't know where I was going in life. I also didn't know who I wanted to address. 

It's obviously clear to me now that Fashion is my biggest hobby and my goal in life is to work in the industry. Hand in hand, I love beauty as well so it was clear that fashion was going to be numero uno as a topic then beauty. But I also was inspired by people like Zoella, to do more lifestyle posts as well. 

The most difficult thing about this is how to let my audience find me if there are so many others like me?..Which is a terrible thought because I don't want to consider myself  similar to others. We all do have our individual thoughts, maybe this blogging thing isn't going to work out for me forever. But I feel at this point of my life it's something that's keeping me going.

Thanks for the follows and views!

No comments :