A R C H I V E

Thursday, June 19, 2014

It was Fate an #ootd

The Lana Del Rey album came out this week... Seriously it is great (best songs are West Coast, Shades of Cool and Florida Kilos), now on to today's post!

THIS SHIRT WAS $9.80. From where? ZARA.

I'm still extremely excited about this steal (purchased it on the weekend) but my oh my, it's a size small and it fits like a medium. It is just over sized enough, the sleeves are nicely cuffed and the length is perfect. Not to mention that all of Zara's t shirts are made with material from the heavens. Know what I'm sayin'?

I was blessed that this was the last and only top in the entire store of this style left! It was fate. 

....Still here, still excited.




Bag, Coach; Cardigan & Leggings, Talula-Aritzia; Top, Zara; Sunglasses, XXI


What has been your most recent purchase that you're in-love with?

No comments :