A R C H I V E

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Korres Mascara

Let's talk lashes!! So #1, please ignore my gross eyebrows and #2, are you seeing how amazing this mascara looks? Korres is a brand I’m not quite familiar with. In fact, I've never used a product from this brand ever! I always go into Sephora thinking I want to purchase the Lip Butters, but not once did I notice the mascara. Turns out this mascara is better than I would have ever thought. For one, the wand is NOT plastic (I prefer bristle wands, it makes your lashes look more full) and secondly it gives amazing length and volume – super build-able and not clumpy at all. To compare to the Benefit ‘They're Real’, I only like this one a bit more because of the wand. I would probably purchase this in full size, so I insist you all try it out :) 





Any mascara's you're loving? xx

No comments :