A R C H I V E

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Skin


A long long time ago I wrote a post about my best concealer ever which was the Glamoflauge by Hard Candy. I haven't bought any other cover up because this one was so amazing. After realizing that I have had this one make up item for almost 2 years I thought it was about time to toss it.

Casually strolling through Walmart I see a new concealer product, one end corrector and the other concealer. I bought it and I love it even more then the Glamoflauge. The Glamoflauge Lite is lighter in weight, more blendable and much easier to work with. It's completely replaced my old concealer. 

Some days, if I’m feeling like not wearing cover up I’ll use a little bit of Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous under my eyes. It’s almost like a tinted moisturizer so it’s super minimal and great for lazy days.




A little bit of GLAM Lite, Verve by MAC on my lips, and Telescopic mascara 

No comments :