A R C H I V E

Friday, January 13, 2017

#WhatAmIDoing2K17 an #ootd

Alright, we are in full swing here. 
Graduation Fashion Show preparations are beginning and stress levels are already starting to rise. I can't say that I'm exactly ready to leave the hallways of the Design wing behind. I'll definitely miss the trips to Fabricana and walking around the Uni looking for OOTD locations - looool. There's still a couple months of craziness to go and instead of thinking about job hunting and where I might be in 3-4 months I'm going to try and focus on being in the moment. Breathe in and breathe out with Om... Stay in the moment Jessica. Savor graduation. 

Also, I'm digging my socks and shoe combination, aside from the fact that these shoes have fallen apart after 2 years of wear.

This song has been on repeat for like 2 weeks.


Jacket, GUESS; Shirt, GAP Thrifted; Jeans, TOPSHOP, Socks, Calvin Klein; Shoes, Call It Spring






No comments :