A R C H I V E

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Extrovert iNtuitive Thinking Judging an #ootd

If you're a close friend of mine you probably know that I'm really into astrology. I'm not a nerd, I don't know everything about everyone's sign but I know more then most people, for sure. There's been a lot of self discovery happening this year, 3rd year. Less structured classes means self directed timelines, and with work practicum coming this spring all I can think about is what kind of person I am, which company will I mesh with the best... This all ties into astrology and the being of my existence because I genuinely feel like my zodiac sign and reliable personality tests can teach you about yourself without racking your brain for answers. You easily get a general or specific descriptions that you can then piece together what makes sense in relation to who you are, and that becomes your analysis. I've been doing research on my Myers Brigg's personality type, ENTJ and I read my horoscope on a daily.  

I've rambled too much already. Half of that probably made no sense.




Sweater & boots, XXI; Pants, Nordstorm







No comments :