A R C H I V E

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Watch it


Marc by Marc Jacobs Baker 36.5MM
Michael Kors Silver Color Stainless Steel Blair Glitz

The Marc Jacobs one is amazing daytime/night casual watch. It's light, it's soft and you can practically wear it with anything. The Michael Kors one is much heavier, it can make an outfit look more put together, more expensive and more glam. It is pretty heavy, so make sure your wrist can hold it up. It's fabulous and compliments any arm candy that you wish to pair with it. I feel like the Marc Jacobs looks better with out any other jewelry on the wrists but that's just my personal taste.

Are you guys into watches? What's your favorite? 

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I love the marc jacobs watch :) I go for the same style as well!

xx gloria

jessica chauhan said...

Thanks! I got it on a deal too! It was great :)