A R C H I V E

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Post-Canada Day and #ootd

Hello friends, if you care at all, I live in the land of which they call Canada. And on July 1st I spend the day celebrating Canada day with my gal Ruhina a.k.a. laruehina.wordpress.com

Here is what I wore...

Top, Zara; Bottoms, Talula Leggings; Sandals, XXI; Bag, Coach; Sunnies, XXI

The usual.

We've kind of had a Canada day tradition for about 4 or 5 years now. We meet up at Rue's hang for a bit, go to 7/11 and stock up on candy, ice cream, sometimes we get coffee. Then we watch the mediocre fireworks that happen close by. We never really faffed around with going to the fancy ones downtown, we are simple people, and I mean...Fireworks are fireworks. We also tried to film a June Favorites video...Oh the laughs, I'm not sure if it will ever be seen but it was a new memory that I'm lucky to share with her. 

I took a few pictures from our evening, and the tradition lives on. 

She is wearing the Red Sephora Cream Lip Stain, and I am wearing Ruby Woo by MAC

Here we have the 7/11 candy stash

Just felt artsy to be honest.

Original but still so magical







No comments :