A R C H I V E

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Blot Away



While seeing my friend on Canada Day, we also have another tradition that I failed to mention. 

She is a HUGE beauty lover and she usually gets samples but she doesn't necessarily like them all so she collects them and gifts them to me. Like a mid year present, I am truly excited about the most minuscule things in life, seriously.

In the little goodie package that she gave to me she included these blotting sheets. I never get oily enough to use these but it is summer, and sometimes you get a little sweaty Betty. Never thought I would be a blotter but these are actually really cool! They are "Japanese Blotting Papers" and they are infused with Gold Flex

That's right people. Your face is making contact with little pieces of gold. It's quite lux if I do say so myself.

No comments :