A R C H I V E

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach


After hearing about this Lipstick from Youtuber BeautyCrush, I decided to go to Walmart and pick one up myself. The color is exactly what the name is, Smoked Peach! It's a unique nude because it is orange based but on the lips it looks subtle and chic. Its a great color for casual, everyday work or school wear and it could also be used for a smokey eye look too. 
I adore Matte finished Lipsticks but this one had a different texture compared to the Matte MAC lipsticks I own. This Revlon one is a tad grainy feeling but that being said I still love the way this color looks on my lips and I'm sure it would suit many skin tones :)
Just remember to make sure your lips are exfoliated before using Matte finished lipsticks because they can be drying at times.

What is your favorite brand of Lipsticks? & Do whats your favorite finish?!

No comments :