A R C H I V E

Saturday, May 4, 2013

MAC Satin Lipstick, Rebel



Okay, so my most recent Mac purchase was this gorgeous purple-pink lipstick called Rebel. It is a Satin lipstick which means it is a semi-matte color. It looks VERY intense in the tube, but I assure you it’s not that crazy of a color. I backed to Mac a few lip glossed that I have owned for ages, a lipstick and a blush container. After watching beauty gurus such as Tanya Burr and Jen Im mention and rock this amazing color, I knew it was one that I had to get! With a dark red/purple lip liner you can make the color very intense and make it looking like how it does in the tube. With a nude lip liner, or no lip liner at all this color appears on my lips are a berry purple-pink. Kind of like the inside color of a blackberry! It’s more daring and bold but a color that is not difficult to wear at all! Though it is a better suited for Fall/Winter, I will for sure be wearing in the summer, like the rebel I am ;) 



No comments :