A R C H I V E

Sunday, March 10, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls


Fully aware I have been absent for a while! My apologies, I have just been so crazy busy with Uni, and as soon as Midterms ended, I'm not going to lie, I got lazy and forgot about blogging for a little bit! But I'm back, for now! :) 

Around Valentines day MAC came out with one of the BEST collections we have ever seen. The Archie's Girl collections was to die for. I have a weird obsession with MAC lipsticks so, of course, I had to get one. At first I was drawn to "Betty Bright" from the Betty line, and "Boyfriend Stealer" from the Veronica line. Unfortunately "Betty Bright" was sold out and "Boyfriend Stealer" was a bit too sheer and red for my linking. Soon after the lovely lady at MAC told me this, she showed me this color. Uhm...how much do I love this color? Too much!! Its a pinky-pale-lilac and its ah-mazing. 



The lady at MAC showed me how to Ombre this lipstick with a darker lip pencil, which you can somewhat see in the photo above. This color is truly amazing and I know for a fact that Summer time will love this color as much as I do!

What did you guys think of the collection? Did you pick anything up form it? :)

No comments :