A R C H I V E

Friday, December 14, 2012

Everyday Makeup

Makeup is something I wear to make myself feel more comfortable. I'm not totally insecure with out it. I would just rather wear it to look more put together and awake! I also love to dress up, so anytime I have a chance to go a little bananas with my makeup I do! 

The products below are my everyday makeup products. Most of these are also my all time favorite products to I thought I would give a list of these products bellow.This is the order I use them in as well, just if you were wondering :)  

Clinque Dramatically Different moisturizing lotion
Mac Matchmaster Foundation
Fresh Sugar Lips Balm in Rose
Remmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (I couldn't find the picture)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
NARS Blush in Dolce Vita
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Annabelle Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
NYC brow powder (couldn't find a picture)
Mac Matte Lipstick in Chilli

No comments :